Now processing applications
Afloat in North London.
45ft Narrowboat with cruiser stern. Made by West Riding Boat Co. in 1974. Working OM636 engine, but the gearbox needs to be replaced thus the boat is currently immobile.
- The hull was blacked & anodes replaced end of June 2021
- BSS was passed in September 2021, valid till 2025
- Heating is from a Morso Stove exclusively, which works fine.
- The water system needs a flush through with bleach and water purification tablets.
- Basic repairs that are known: Replace cockpit hatch plywood; replace one buffalo board
- Less basic repairs: Windows are not in a critical state but they should be re-sealed; Likely time for a paintjob
- Electrics all work well but are the basic 1x starter & 2 auxillary setup. Obviously that could be expanded. There is one solar panel, and an inverter. There is a marine charger on board.
- Gas is supplied by 2 LPG cannisters. The locker will take one large and one small cannister.
To register your interest please fill in the form:
To repel timewasters, a deposit of £200 will be requested to secure the boat, refunded upon removal/take over within two weeks.
We offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Any potential new owner should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the they desire validated.
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.